Friday 1 March 2013

Gasping...

How rude of me! 
Five months since the last blog post, and the saddest thing is that I love this foodie blog of mine. 
It inspires me to eat well, and to look after the nutrition of my family - and anyone else  who drops in for a meal.


Time to step back in and start over.
Being that designing is my occupation, it sort of consumes my life TOO much, and things like food prep and cooking don't get the attention they deserve. 
I have the best of intentions, but...well, designing just pulls on it's big bossy boots and walks all over me. 

Time to find a balance. 
Time to prioritise.

Drop by again soon, and you'll find me being a good girl and working in the kitchen again.
Promise.



Hugs
Jenny
xxx

1 comment:

africanaussie said...

Oooh you post some lovely photos and then disappear - you are quite a tease - hope you are doing well.