Wednesday 11 August 2010

Having time out while my hand heals...

If you read my sewing blog ELEFANTZ you'll know that I recently had surgery on my hand. This has resulted in my inability to cook or sew for the next little while.
Once use of my hand is restored (another 7-10) days) I'll be back posting updates on my journey back to healthy living.
In the meantime, remember this?
I was asked for the recipe, and finally I have it for you. I scanned the page in to save any more typing.
Let me know if you like it...it's definitely on our 'repeat' dessert list once I'm cooking again! :-)

Click on the recipe to enlarge it. :-)
I used fresh pineapple when making mine. Delish!
Healthy hugs
Jenny
xx

1 comment:

The Canine Chef said...

Yeah !!! Thank you so much. It looks so yummy I can't wait to try it.

I hope you are back to stitching and cooking very soon. May God bless you with a complete and speedy recovery.